So this happened…
I received a message from Madhurima (Nostalgic Lemon). She is interested in stuff like storytelling, cinema, television shows, music, reading, writing, stand-up comedy, and reminiscing. She says that I’m her inspiration but she is totally one of mine! Thanks Madster, I feel honoured.
So upon acceptance of the award, here are the official rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- State 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
Now for what you have really been waiting to read… 7 random facts about yours truly:
- I have a knack for noticing celebrity lookalikes. Yeah, I dunno when it began or why I notice it. I always manage to spot them. Random, I know. I just do, okay.
- Birds freak me out. They have beady little eyes that look into your soul and they know that I can see them for what they really are. I’ve accepted that this is something I’m stuck with.
- Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had these really weird Optical illusion type dreams. I can’t really put into words to explain it to people. But it’s was a recurring thing for most of my childhood. I don’t get them as often anymore but on occasion they come back. Its really trippy.
- I plan on getting a pet dog in the future. I may not know when. I may not know anything other than the fact that I want a pet dog. So naturally I have already begun thinking of names. Two possible options are Mal (yes, like Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly) and Indy.
- A nickname of mine, given to be my Madhurima who nominated me for this award, is Thunderstorm. If you want to know why…well tough luck. We can’t all get the things we want. It’s for me to know and for you to only find out once you get to know me and ask really nicely.
- I have a playlist on my phone for when I shower. It’s got all my favorite songs that I jam to when I have a shower. I happen to be a fantastic bathroom singer. The acoustics are amazing in there. And since no one has complained about my singing it’s going to keep happening.
- I hate anything pineapple and banana flavoured, the taste seems very unnatural. So that means no Pineapple Lumps or Perky Nana for me, thank you very much.
Yup, that is it. Gosh, that was harder than I thought it would be.
I have to know tag 10 more inspirational peeps.
Bye for now. Happy blogging.